|Opening day is always an exciting time for Tahoe Mountain Club, and yesterday did not disappoint! The sun was shining when we opened our Old Greenwood Golf Course, and it felt great to welcome our guests back to our world-class, Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course.
We are also excited to open our driving range at Old Greenwood starting today, May 16! Operations are in accordance with the current State of California guidelines and PGA of America best practices. Please review and respect the following guidelines:
- Keep a minimum of 6-feet distance between yourself and other guests.
- Please use your glove hand to tee up your ball.
- Sweep balls away from the pile with your club, do not use your hand.
- Club washers will be removed and unavailable.
- There will be no tees, please pack your own.
Public rates for the driving range are $40/day or $5/day for juniors, $20 after 3:00pm. The Terrace is also open and our beverage carts are running for all the food & beverage needs our guests have prior to, during and after their round. Remember, no outside food or beverages (except water) are allowed on either of our Old Greenwood or Gray’s Crossing Golf Courses.
All rates and current guidelines are available on our website, so please review before booking and before arriving at the course. And remember, all reservations must be made in advance so call (530) 550-7024 or book online today!